Hey there! I’m Daniel, an Electro-Mechanical Engineer based in Madrid, Spain.
If you’re reading this you’re probably looking for a person with my skills to join your company, here’s the knowledge and experience I can offer:
Field Quality Engineer @ Tesla
Sep ‘20 to Present
- Root cause investigation of fleet-wise technical issues. Resolution with design and factory teams.
- “Bumper to bumper” knowledge of the vehicles. Strong diagnosing skills using different tools and processes. Mainly CAN telemetry and physical tests.
- Global field data analytics using SQL, Caspian, Python (Pandas, Pyspark) and other BI tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Extreme regional tests, Arctic in the winter & Emirates in the summer, of new products before they hit the market. Failure mode analysis.
- Design of service and factory processes towards increasing efficiency and output.
Process Engineer @ Correos
Feb ‘20 to Sep ‘20
- In charge of quality data project for weekly corporate review using SQL (datalake), R and VBA.
- Process automation using Power BI.
- Process modelling, analysis and optimization, reducing costs and bottlenecks.
- Lean management of all areas of the company, including engineering, logistics and finance departments.
- Expertise knowledge on all powertrain components of an EV, as well as low voltage controllers, sensors and actuators.
- Strong electrical and mechanical root cause failure diagnosis skills - High Voltage battery and CAN system diagnosis.
- Great knowledge of CAN networks. DBC design.
- CAD design, finite element & materials analysis.
- Data analytics expertise using SQL, Spark (PySpark) and Pandas.
- Spanish - Native
- Engish - Profficiency
- French - Currently learning
- Nebrija University - Bachelor’s degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- Drexel University - Year abroad for my bachelor’s degree.
- Drexel University - Formula EV powertrain development.
- Nebrija University - Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Nebrija University - MBA
- Bachelor’s thesis - Combinative EV powertrain, Li-ion + Hydrogen + Supercapacitors.
- Industrial Eng. Master’s thesis - Design, analysis and physical development of a micromobility electric vehicle.
- MBA Master’s thesis - Real Estate AI & data analytics as a service for investors.
- Homelab - Proxmox server running Linux containers and VMs, hosting microservices.
- CAD design and 3D printing.
Read more & reach out
Get to know me better here.
Get in touch -> [email protected]